Vision ,Mission & Objectives
- A society where people manage and deal with conflicts constructively.
CCMT's mission is to promote social and economic justice in Zimbabwe and the region by enabling stakeholders to manage and transform all forms of conflict constructively.
We do this through:
- Capacity building of communities
- Direct interventions in conflict situations
- Research and advocacy in the field of conflict and peace building
- Networking with other organizations in peace building and reconciliation
- Providing safe space for dialogue and mediation and
- Providing access to information and learning resources.
The work of CCMT is mainly comprised of:
- Information Provision
- Research and Documentation